Dec 29, 2013
You could lose him because of death anytime
or that he’d find someone more interesting than you in the future
or that suddenly his parents give no blessings
or that he’d have an arranged marriage
or that he has forgotten about you because of mental problems
or that his heart just changes..for whatever reason
or many other reasons
It’s about taking the risks. And embrace it. Maybe that is what you should do, if it gives you happiness. Although you know, someday…anything can happen
But deciding to be involved in some activity is so hard I afraid I wouldn’t get those long sleep I’ve had since class ended. The feeling of no urgency and all. And I’m afraid to let those go.
I guess it seems like I’m afraid to be out of my comfort zone
And soon class will begin.
Dec 14, 2013
Dec 13, 2013
Well, if something does not go your way, enjoy it anyway. Make every second counts. You don't want to be this pathetic girl who is so lifeless mourning on not getting what she wants, while at the same time, other people are having fun. Just prove to yourself that you can still have fun, no matter where you are. C'mon. I need to bear that in mind every single time, ugh.
Dec 8, 2013
When there are only two papers, it’s easier to decide which you want to read first. You can easily and quickly catch up for the other subject. But if three papers? That’d worry you. You’re reading one subject and you know you have the other two. Like you think you won’t have enough time. The thing is, taking only two papers does not put much pressure. I’m sinking. Thinking that I could survive.
It’s just foolish to sleep twelve hours a day when you are nearing the exam.
One of the worst things that could happen during the exam in the exam Hall is that your mind wanders off to what you are going to do after the exam is over. Like listing things and smiling to yourself, and think when the exam is going to be over, praying time to be faster
Like I wanna be done with this shit
Not sure because you have written enough answers or
You just don't know the answers that you think you already given all of what are in your head
Actually it bugs you the fact that your answers are you short that maybe you should have written your answers with big letters and wide spaces
You just couldn't stand the pressure anymore, you want it to end, the exam to end
And the sound of buttons clicking
The sight of people determinedly writing
Just does not help
Sigh I am going to face this music
Do pray for me
Nov 9, 2013
Oct 31, 2013
“You are in every line I have ever read.”In fact, in everything I see. Everything I hear. Even when the eyes are closed, images of you are so crystal clear. Your voice echoes in my head. Your words affect me wholly. That smile of yours, can I make it forever? The sight of you is so vivid, how to shake it off? Would I even want to shake it off? *Chuckles*
— Charles Dickens, from Great Expectations
Oct 25, 2013
Oct 24, 2013
If I lost him, who would I have?
For I have given up everyone
Passive as I am
I refused to enjoy the gift of friendships
When there are so many potential persons you can clique with
You chose to be this
Who else can change that but you?
It has been long since I acted crazy. My friends. Myself. Where do I find? How is it lost?
Oct 18, 2013
Oct 9, 2013
Oct 5, 2013
Oct 3, 2013
Sep 14, 2013
Sep 7, 2013
Aug 27, 2013
Aug 26, 2013
Aug 25, 2013
The truth of the matter is, the more packed my schedule is, the better I am in arranging my own revising sessions. Busy for me is a good thing. So for this semester, I sense lacking of motivation to study. Work has not started yet, which I hoped to have started since day one, but no. And I am just going on a cruise on a slow pace. Leisure.
I have these wide choice of shawls. Which I know some of my house mate would want to borrow certain of the shawls; which actually I don't usually wear them. So instead of letting them unworn for ages, I brought them here.
Try not to spend too much time on finding faults on others. Spend more on your own faults instead.
Aug 24, 2013
Aug 22, 2013
Aug 15, 2013
Nampak tak permainan hiburan orang barat? Orang bukan Islam? Saja nak alihkan perhatian kita daripada benda benda ni. Haih.
Apa yang boleh aku tolong? Apa? Hm
Tapi memang tercatat pun dalam al-Qur'an yang dunia ni akan jadi bagai nenek bongkok tiga. Betul, kan? Kalau silap, tolong betulkan kesilapan saya ni.. What we have to do is strive towards a better world, although we know that the world is going to an end, anyway. We still have to face the apocalypse; and Dajjal. The signs are obvious, since years ago. We just need to be prepared.
Lepas satu negara, negara lain kena kacau. Umat Islam kena kacau. Israel yahudi tak akan suka pada Islam. Itu pun tercatat dalam holy al-Qur'an.
Bila fikir pasal benda ni, takut sebenarnya. Nak kiamat. Bagusla, kan? Maksudnya kenala persiapkan diri dengan akhirah, bila dah sedar tu.
Seaman-aman Malaysia ni, kena ingat jugak saudara kat luar sana.. Hmmm mungkin caranya selalu update diri pasal isu isu ni. Jangan buat bodoh je. Saudara se-Islam kenala tolong.
Macam sejarah negara, kena tahu jugak walau sikit. Penting sebenarnya sejarah ni. Kalau tak, orang membuta tuli nak mempolitikkan semua benda. Ni random je cakap ni, gua pun tak berapa tahu sejarah. Just a reminder for myself too.
Mungkin ujian mereka, kena ancam; ujian kita ialah kemewahan hidup. Hm
Aug 14, 2013
Aug 13, 2013
Ke salah cara aku doa ni? Salah ke eh mintak dimatikan begini?
Ye lah, pada aku, aku nak dimatikan begitu, bukan dengan mayatku cerai burai. Wallahu'alam.
Aug 12, 2013
Aug 11, 2013
Anak saudara gua nak tidur. Dia pun baring la atas gua yang tengah baring, tengah sedap sedap tidur. Dia letak la kepala dengan tangan kat perut gua. I was like, dia ni nak baring ke? Maklumla tak reti dengan bebudak. Pastu ayah pun kata, dia nak tidur tu, penat main dah.
Pastu gua pun bagi la dia baring, gua edjas edjas posisi badan, nak bagi anak buah gua selesa. Dia pun edjas edjas la jugak nak dapat comfort. Tapi tak comfort gak. Dia pegang pegang badan gua, tulang je dia dapat. Hahah. Gua tak boleh la nak buat apa. Dah memang takde lemak. Lagi lagi masa puasa ni. Meeeemang keding.
Serius, masa nak edjas diri dia tu, dia cam edjas bantal, tapi takde ke-empuk-an. So dia pun pandang gua pelik like…’Asalla tak lembut pun Mak ni…’
Haha of kosss. Mak dia ni lagi berisi, lagi sedap ah. So dia pelik kenapa tetiba Mak berubah camtu. Teori kitorang sebenarnya adalahhh anak akak gua ni ingat gua ni Mak dia. Sebab muka kami sama. Bila gua tak seempuk maknya… Dia pun pelik haha
Itulah al kisah gua dengan seorang bayi..
Aug 4, 2013
Alaa. Maria Elena pakai sports shoes pun lawa je. Hannan pun. Even some arabics do. So it fits. *shrugs*
Aug 3, 2013
Aug 1, 2013
Not this kind of home. Some people in this 'home' want to get out and never want to feel belonged. Not even think of sympathy towards your friends. It's sad, really.
Only if most of us were kicked out together at the same time
“Life has been much better without strangers, unfamiliar faces lingering in your house; a place you call home, to settle, to just be you.”
Trade in the canvas back pack for a leather briefcase. Be an adult.Well, it gets to me. Coz it’s like saying trade in the canvas back pack for a leather HANDBAG or women slingbag. Be an adult WOMAN.
- Sincerely by @GentlemenWear
I sensed this since yesterday, hanging out with the Iridiums. All the girls are so girly, I mean the girlfriends of the guys. And I’m there, with a sling bag, and Nike sports shoes like… okay
And anyway, being friends with Teha, with her loving to express how lovely things look. For instance, a lovely handbag when she sees one. And it’s actually true. Something in me loves handbags, Certain handbags, But still they’re called handbags. Maybe I’m close to that phase now. I even loved my sister’s handslingbag. Very lovely. But I’m still not with the handbags with short string. Haha I’m becoming a woman. I’m 20 years old for god’s sake.
Jul 29, 2013
Jul 28, 2013
You visualized the whole of us going to the bazar Ramadhan together and to break the fast together under one roof. But things came up. Plans were not met. So we part. The sad part is, that was the beginning of the whole of us going separate ways.
What has brought us together was only desperation, no love and willingness to each other. Some give no much care, but just to have a shelter to live in.
So never think that things could last, or go your way, of how you thought it would be.
Jul 27, 2013
The most frustrating thing is that a person retweet or reblog some negative post that is meant for him/her. And that they thought it’s for your own self, not them. GO RUN YOURSELF INTO THE WALL PLEASE
Jul 25, 2013
Give them the things they deserve, coz something cannot just be pulled off at "some other time".
Jul 24, 2013
Terkejut kan tengok rumah kitorang.Lol rumah bujang la. What do you expect
Kritikal dah rumah ni
Ahaa syik asyik condemn apa yang dia cakap saya ni. Orang yang sama pulak tu. Kau ni tak suka orang cakap buruk pasal rumah hang kee sebab hang tak suka dia
Jul 23, 2013
No I don't understand why some people are shocked when someone is going to bed at 11. Freaking 11. As if it's too early. Cmon. Enough sleep it's a good way of healthy life. It's a beauty sleep anyway.
Asking 'nak tidur dah?' in such a way is very unpleasing. As if all this time you have slept late...
Jul 22, 2013
And I have this feeling, sympathy, empathy for other less fortunate people. What could they be eating, when we have good food to churn?
Jul 21, 2013
WE BOTH SUCK
Just like I didn't particularly like girly girls; girly girls didn't particularly like ungirly girls. Which was cool. As long as we both stuck to our respective areas of expertise - her: hair, make up, boys, me: science fiction, psychology and using my brain.
Jul 20, 2013
Jul 19, 2013
Jul 18, 2013
I guess it's hard for me to get used to new housemates. Nasib diorang friendly.
Jul 17, 2013
Jul 15, 2013
I asked for the second time, Who actually said it? Not because it was out of jealousy or furious that some people were checking out on him. But because I want to prove to myself that he is more than what he was before. Still, I didn't make that change. He did. Only few words told, and he is how he looks now. Maybe I'm the cause, maybe I'm not. But I proved myself right.
Jul 14, 2013
Jul 12, 2013
Jul 10, 2013
Jul 8, 2013
Jul 6, 2013
That's how previously the organizing board couldn't provide advanced information for students to have better planning of their daily lives.
People like me won't sacrifice HOLIDAY for work. You finally got your day/days off after a loooooooonnnnnng time. And what, you want to sacrifice that? No. You make full use of your holiday. And not by doing the work in the office, nope. You see, that was why when all of the committee in the organizing board like me exist, which none are willing to sacrifice their holidays, the advanced information could not be achieved. It's sad. Really. As a student myself, I'm upset.
But with someone rather devoted and committed to her work, things are better. I respect and salute her commitment. But never will I have that kind of commitment until I actually work and get paid.
I'm that berkira person. It's bad. Like no sincerity. But for now, it's how I see it.
Is that ego, I sense? Or is it natural for some people to behave this way? Maybe.
Plainly those are what story books have given me.
I thank mostly to Puan Lidzawati, who inspired me. Thank you.
Jul 4, 2013
Jul 2, 2013
I'm drowning, going astray. It's difficult.
But listening to Mad and Atul using other than aku kau with me, it somehow bothers me. Coz I'm not used to that. Lol. Well, whatever as long as it's comfortable.
Jul 1, 2013
Jun 30, 2013
Tapi lumrah manusia suka dengar lagu lagu macam tu. Susah nak elak. Tapi boleh cuba. Boleh cuba.
But maybe they're right. Maybe the actual thing that has been affecting me is my distant relationship with The Creator.
Jun 28, 2013
You are the books you read, the films you watch, the music you listen to, the people you meet, the dreams you have, and the conversations you engage in. You are what you take from these. You are the sound of the ocean, breath of the fresh air, the brightest light and the darkest corner.You are a collective of every experience you have had in your life. You are every single second of every day. So drown yourself in a sea of knowledge and existence. Let the words run through your veins and the colors fill your mind
Padahal curi idea orang haha
Jun 26, 2013
Jun 24, 2013
Jun 21, 2013
Jun 20, 2013
Jun 12, 2013
|Gedik nak edit camni|
Jun 10, 2013
And back at the time, I just couldn't care less whether I could join them or not. I was too ignorant. Maybe I still am. I'm such a bad friend.
Jun 8, 2013
Saja la tengok cara jawab yang betul. And I got those wrong. Haha spoil mood holiday.
Mungkin gagal F9. Tapi semestinya tak nak gagal. Nak lulus.
Harap semua pass. Aameen. Nak over confident pun tak boleh. Nak kata ada fail pun, tak nak fikir camtu.
Tawakkal je lah
I cleaned my room and the kitchen and part of the living room!!! Mopped some part which have been bugging me since. Hahh what a bliss! What more having to sweat as if cleaning was an exercise.
The arrangements are still the same, still looks untidy. But at least I know the dusts or stains are cleaned up.
If Mum knows, she must be like, 'Kat Rumah tak nak pun buat!'
Haha kat Rumah ada Mak, jadi malas nak buat. Teehee.
Jun 7, 2013
Jun 5, 2013
Jun 4, 2013
I couldn't. It's just the way I am with every one. I stay low. I say nothing. I just sit back and watch you grow, be happy when you are and be melancholic when you're down. And you're always in my prayers, conscious or not.
It's true, I've felt that there are so many people who are better than us out there. And it makes who I am now. I couldn't, with the least confidence to speak up, instead I just stayed low.
Because their presence means a lot more than us chasing for strangers adoring us
It's time to put it to use. My dear darling once told me ask the whole world to pray for you.
Well I hope you pray for my best, for this finals. I can bear no more failures.
Jun 1, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 27, 2013
“Relationships fall and whither because eventually someone stops trying and it doesn’t feel the same. The first couple of months or even years it may be the best thing you ever wished for, but eventually someone loses feelings, gets to busy, or doesn’t even bother to try. You know why? Because they’re comfortable. The beginning is all about the chase. Can you keep up? If you can then you’ll get the hang of it and then you won’t want to try anymore. You aren’t afraid to lose them because they’re yours. Arguing leads to fighting and it just gets worse from there. It all flashes by so fast. So, cherish what you have.”- Anon
And this is what I'm always afraid of; relationship in young age.
BILA NAK MOCK EXAM NI ARGH
May 25, 2013
May 24, 2013
May 21, 2013
I want to tell you how I actually was looking forward to see you at home, roomie. But I hate to say it. I'd turn vulnerable. I'd let you in. I'd just create someone whom I think I'm the closest to her, which I am actually not. I'd depend on her too much. I can't.
Well, it turns out that you have gone home. That's a shock. Hmm not exactly. Who wouldn't want to go home if there ain't no classes?
May 20, 2013
May 19, 2013
After all these years, I just understood what the purpose of star trek is.
They freaking explore the universe.
What have been holding me back to actually watch this movie is that it has weird looking creatures that mingle around with human, like pointy ears. And that the graphic makes them look worst.
But this, into the darkness, I’m glad I’ve watched it. No regrets. I’d pay to watch it, if no one were to treat me a movie. It’s worth the money
And why do Khan have to be so crual and ruthless?! Such beauty but a waste
Read our conversation. And I actually miss you, lad. There are so many things to update. Things I said to tell later but haven't... I hope that will be one day.
May 18, 2013
I miss having to talk to you about girls. Usha awek ni usha awek tu. Haha. No wait. I actually miss seeing you being that way. You've a girlfriend now. It's hard to tease you on that nowadays. Well things change.
But I'm always the same person who talks about guys. Habits die hard.
May 15, 2013
May 14, 2013
May 9, 2013
May 8, 2013
I remember asking a foreign couple jut a random stuff. I dunno, maybe coz they seem friendly, they appeared to be so, and perhaps these people are known to be friendly because of how they are, perceived by locals. There might be a chance that foreigners love to be approached. Just that simple acknowledgment changes things, changed my mood.
May 6, 2013
May 3, 2013
May 2, 2013
May 1, 2013
Apr 28, 2013
Apr 27, 2013
Apr 25, 2013
And that I freeze those moments with pictures
So I can reminisce them when I miss you
Because I always miss you
Somehow I regret, but it's the thing that keep my heart from breaking into more pieces than if the pictures exist.
For you, just to see you.
2. Cintailah ilmu
3. Manfaat orang lain
5. Relationship dengan Allah
Marriage is not about LOVE, it's about making UMMAH.
And I'm still learning how to love but for Allah swt. It's just difficult to grasp sometimes.
Apr 24, 2013
Apr 22, 2013
Apr 18, 2013
Apr 17, 2013
Sometimes you are not a disturbance. But when you are, it hurts. Blaming you when you are not to blame. This doesn't seem to be a healthy thing for my mind. I cause myself pain. And it's not even you.
Apr 14, 2013
Apr 13, 2013
Apr 12, 2013
Apr 8, 2013
I made a constant reminder to myself wake up and that first thing I wanna do is to perform Subuh.
Before sleep, I tried to zikr until I fell asleep.
The dreams weren't scary, instead they were the things that I want to do on the next day.
I woke up to the sound of athan, which usually I wouldn't even hear the slightest of it. With will power, I woke up and straight away perform solah. It was a good feeling.
It may be because of excess caffeine. But I believe that is not the case. I've been caffeinated before, my usual Sundays. But this time is different. Because I feel good about today. I look forward to it.
Maybe this is why all these days I've been able to listen to azan and straight away wake up.
Though no matter how far I want to run away, I always want, you.
So I pray. But I always pray that it's you.
Apr 3, 2013
That's why it can't be just the two of us.
Mar 30, 2013
Mar 29, 2013
I'm just so hopeless
Mar 22, 2013
Maybe you are the reason of failure. Maybe you should stop this. It's you who is constantly looking for him. It's you who is creating disturbance to yourself.
So now you know why people become apart. But still, in your hearts you know that it's true. So you don't need to be apart. You just don't have to constantly know of each other.
Coz in your hearts you know it's true.
Mar 20, 2013
Mar 17, 2013
But it seems like it would never stop
It keeps on pouring
Tell me now how to make it stop
It's the fact that I missed the hang out with the persons I dear, regardless of how they are. Because they're still fun and loving to be with.
Mar 15, 2013
Mar 14, 2013
Mar 12, 2013
Mar 10, 2013
I DESERVE THE FREAKIN' FAILURE
And so I'm afraid, would we be that way? I thought the most happiest thing is being it with the one you love?
Who the fck changed plans? When I've given my whole heart to today? I've packed my bags, I've gotten ready to mandi and lepak there. I was excited. When 2 am in the morning, getting the new that you changed plans, not gonna lie, I was kind of happy, but then I thought, it was upsetting that my plan for today have to be cancelled. I couldn't go there by myself. I don't know the way. I don't care if you say I'm so childish and what not, coz I won't go alone looking for the way. No.
I guess I have to be ready of what they might tease me badly. That maybe my life will be as how the ones who left are.
Indecisive b!itch. Hahah you can call me that. I know. But seriously if all the fuss was about the food and money, I never wanted the food. I don't even care. Why did you guys even gave me hope that you'd come here and we'll go together there? :(
Nevertheless, seeing how you texted me, it's because of the food. Mainly and maybe only. Haha.
Blame me, I don't care.
Mar 5, 2013
Still they couldn't see the inside, of what you really feel. People don't know that you couldn't handle stress that much.
But still you won't back off because you don't want them to be left hanging. Who could possibly be helping them if not you?
You know you are kind of having regrets for turning that opportunity down. It seems like the work she gets is still the only bit of what you do. You still have huge responsibility.
Maybe not being at upperhand ease a bit of burden. But you still don't know the work you have to do. It may be bigger than what you already have. You don't know. Every thing is unsure. Just be ready that it might be heavier than you thought it'd be.
You can't have ever thing your way. Ni la namanya kuli. You just
do what the upper management tells you to do. You have been wanting to be low anyway. Just don't regret later. And it's too late to regret anyway.
Mar 4, 2013
Mar 3, 2013
Maybe this is how God shows that it's not the right thing.
Maybe it also means both of you have to fight harder.
Or maybe, you just deserve someone so much better.
Feb 25, 2013
I guess I'll never learn how to cope myself with this constant stress and pressure and burden and such huge responsibilities with huge burden that sometimes I have to carry it by myself that it's all in my head like it's gonna burst
I get it. Hardships, then comes the good part where all your hard work comes to a good outcome. It's the satisfaction. But somehow I'm not satisfied at all. There's nothing to be satisfied until I get back what I always wanted. To not be a part of this shit.
Think all of the good stuff, the good you do to people. But I just don't want it.
It's so hard to contain this jealousy.. It builds up so high, too much, you just couldn't bear to hold it in. You love to see him happy. But it breaks your heart that it's not you who makes him so.
Feb 23, 2013
Whilst adult teens, adults, they wish to be kids, to be problem free. No stress. Just fun. No huge responsibilities.
Well either way, in any age you are, you are still stressed. Kids don't understand how their life is so fun at that age. They couldn't. Mostly only when they grow up, they come to realize, they should've fun.
Feb 22, 2013
Feb 20, 2013
I hate this body representative. I hate it
Feb 19, 2013
The question is, do you want plainly for just passing,
Or do you want to have a quality pass? In which you learn until you really get it, in result getting high marks insyaaAllah.
And so I'm confused. Very confused.
Being said this, I'd try to control myself. I'd try
Feb 17, 2013
Feb 16, 2013
Feb 14, 2013
That sucks. But you can't please every one. I'm trying, and I see that she is doing the same too.
For all I know, she never disturbs your private space. Like how I try not to.
Sometimes you know your thoughts are just so awesome, like the words are nicely put, that you just need to immortalise those words in any form. That you just feel if you don't do it then, you might forgot your amazing thoughts. You just HAVE to put it down.
The worst birthday is that you don't officially get a birthday wish from the person you most hope to get from, regardless the fact that other loved ones celebrate your day.
It may sound so ungrateful. But you can't help how you feel.
Feb 12, 2013
There’s a reason why my close friends and I are in different ways. My best friends are hardly around. It’s hard to always contact each other. So they don’t know how I actually am like.
I just tend to hurt the people close to me. I become so emotional, angry or sad, I let it out to them. I over acted. I over acted til it hurts them. It really hurts them, I know. And I’m always too late to take back those words. It’s so stupid, I’m an idiot.
My girls don’t see this. How could they anyway. A part of me wishes that this friendship just stays this way. That I don’t need to hurt the people I love.
That’s the reason. To be apart, so that I can’t hurt them.
Feb 11, 2013
Maybe this failure tires the hell out of me. I'm just so foolish. Idiotic.
Feb 10, 2013
It sucks that sometimes people don't know the certain things they do actually really hurts. Because of the past, because of what happened in the past.
It just hurts so much.
Even after anything, even if you really mean no harm.
Feb 8, 2013
|See what my homies made me do. I hate chu haha|
Feb 7, 2013
Feb 6, 2013
Were there any misunderstandings tho? Maybe.
This is not a very good parting. I’m home with uneasy feelings.
Feb 5, 2013
Feb 4, 2013
Feb 3, 2013
You didn’t even try to ask me out. It’s like for you it’s better that I’m not around, that you try so hard to not invite me, that if I’m around, it’d be awkward.
The least you could do is ask. But you didn’t. Terasa sangat. Luka masih belum sembuh. And it's not even you who wounded me.
Everything you do, I remember. The things you like. The things you try. Your habits. Your behaviour. I’m just so sad that it all come to this, after everything we’ve been through together. It’s hard to let go.
But I was never a good friend. I judged you so bad. Even now. All you wanted was someone to lend their ears. I did, but I judged you. Sigh what even
Jan 31, 2013
If it's good for me, then make it easy for me.
If it's bad for me, then, please, make it hard for me.
Dah takde Hannan nak geng bangun tidur
Dah takde Durrah nak tolong basuhkan pinggan (haha)
Dah takde Yana nak ajar makan dalam bungkusan mee
Dah takde Echa nak lawan annoying
Bukan tu je. Banyak lagi sebenarnya. Satu tahun pun banyak benda terjadi. Mestilah kan haha
Tetiba emosi (:
Jan 29, 2013
Jan 25, 2013
And since you already know the slight, more to the utter truth about his love life, why are you still putting hopes?
Jan 24, 2013
Jan 20, 2013
Jan 15, 2013
And why do I care and worry so much on who I am to them?
Jan 12, 2013
Jan 11, 2013
**This is what I learnt and got the chance to jot down. It may not be in sequence. Do correct me if I'm wrong. All the bad is from me, and all the good comes from Him.
- Don't be happy that you have no hardships. But be worried that you're not tested. This EASY life IS a test.
- In life you must have Imaan, Ikhlaas, and Correct.
- Smoking, its harmful to life, like committing suicide You have to know where you're money earned come from. You also have to know how do you spend your money. For instance, you spend your money for the Astro? Satellite TV with various channels? Those are full with haram and waste of time.
- And also ask yourself, how do you act upon your knowledge? All the knowledge you've learnt?
- Dunya; it smells like hell, but tastes like paradise.
- The women, are the princess.
- Life is worthless without the chance to see Allah. Everything you do, seek the face of Allah.keep reminding yourself of Jannah. It's how you get real sincerity. The love for dunya destroys sincerity. The love for dunya, for example, that you're afraid of what people will talk about you or criticize you. This fear, contradicts sincerity.
- Nothing should consume your mind but Allah! To be successful, put that moment, the moment where you are in front Allah, and ask yourself what you're going to say to Allah if you do this or that.
- Ask yourself, 'What is my intention or motivation? Due your action?' It all must be down to ikhlaas.
- For example, niat for sadakah must be right. Niat for everything you do must be for the sake of Allah. Not riak and such. Hide your good deeds. Quality of your deeds depends on your level of ikhlaas.
- Look everything in perspective of Islam Have fun in halal way. Have fun in Islam. Fun is in our blood and so is Allah and so is Islam. Start by doing small things. Like joining a conference, be a volunteer.
- Journey is not always the way we want it to be, it is always with trials. If you do things out of sincerity, Allah will send you people that will keep you going.
- All of us are created for Jannah. What we have to do is make it back home.
Jan 10, 2013
Jan 8, 2013
Jan 6, 2013
Jan 5, 2013
Jan 4, 2013
Jan 1, 2013
- The greatest enemy is your free time. Spend your time on good things.
- Guilty conscious are not there when you let yourself towards sin. Learn to stop the sin the second you remember Allah. Don't let bad things, example, gazing, entertains your thoughts.
- Standards change in accordance to the people around you. Your view and standards change.
- Thus change the environment. Distant yourself from the sin. If the medium of your sin is Facebook, then deactivate your Facebook account. Make sacrifice for Allah, leave the sin. Leave the things that lead to sin.
- A believer is the mirror of a brother. People can point out to you what you can't see. Surround yourself with people who love you and tell that you're messing up. Surround yourself with people that care for you. That point out your faults in a way that they care.
- Good deeds lead you closer to Allah. It makes you aware of yourself. But do not be proud of your good deed.
- The sin that make you taubah totally is a good thing, that you're forgiven of that sin, because of that sin, you changed for better.
- Be engaged in purifying yourself, that you try and strive to be closer to Allah. That when explaining your deeds, you can say, 'These are the things I did, and I have tried my best for You.'
- Tell kids with positive enforcement, make 'em feel good for what they do, for example solah. You should say A'uzubillahiminash shaitaanirrajiim, and tell them, don't be lazy. Instead of telling them that they're lazy and shaaitan is influencing you.
- We get closer to Allah through our sin. We should recognize our imperfections and strive for perfection.
- Feeling good about your good deed is good. It means you're still alive, your spiritual. But don't be proud of it. The deed should not make you feel like you're better than anyone else and make you do less deeds.
- Fear that you're not as good as you are in private.
- Turn towards Allah, as long as you're moving in the right direction. Allah patches up for, make excuses for you, for the sin you made. Allah covers up your sin with your voluntary deeds.
- Allah, Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim. The basis of these words is Ar-Rahmah, which is motherly love.
- Those who are accustomed to failure, so dependent on others and like to blame others, and actually knew their potential but procrastinate.
- Avoid minor sins which are intentional and consistent. Paradise of certainty inside you heart, which is Allah. Just ask Allah, speak to Allah. Lord is willing to forgive you and show you mercy.
That is all. Till then. Salam.
- Parents should help and be involved in finding the spouse for children. Like, give advice, but not force them.
- Before marriage, ask about serious things in an appropriate situation, i.e there's a mahram near you to watch you. Discuss about serious matters and the conditions you want when you're married. If you want your spouse to change for the better i.e stop from doing a bad habit, you need to tolerate with that by offering him a favour of your own. For example, wearing hijab.
- But don't ask about past tense, their ex-boyfriends or girlfriends, their previous relationships. Leave the past behind.
- A wife can tell the husband don't marry another woman, but this must be told early, when in discussion.
- Attraction is important, to most people. Though attraction is not all. The attraction of your spouse, it guards your gaze. It'll just create distraction.
- People should read on their responsibilities in a marriage, not their rights in a marriage. It is not about claiming your rights in a marriage, it's more to your responsibilities in a marriage.
- Ensure your family is compatible with your spouse and does not make your spouse's life miserable. Be separate from in-laws; have separate houses. Give your spouse (wife) privacy as much as you can. Create space between your family and your spouse. But reconcile with both parties that seeing them cold with each other is making your life miserable. Perhaps they could learn to like each other for you.
- Don't take sides between your family or your spouse. Do not belittle your spouse.
- Identify each other's space, the boiling point. Take time to distant from each other when in a severe argument or about to have one. Remove yourself from striking. Do not talk it out at that time, when you're fully emotionally charged. Stop the argument, recite Istighfar, and make wudhu'. Reconcile with each other, but not fighting.
- If once violence started, don't think it's gonna get better. It is not going to get better. Stay away from violence. Don't let your kids being exposed to it.
- This all relates to al-Mujahidah, which is, based on what Imam Raghib Asfahani wrote, 'the concentration of all your efforts to face the enemy', the shaaitan.
- Wife must obey the husband, but only unconditionally(?). Men are to make decisions, but also decisions that held with accountability, to deen.
That is all. Thanks. Salam.