Thursday, December 30, 2010

Stars Night Out!

a.k.a SAB Prom Night 2010
Lucky number 017 and named as YUNA. Ye lah, theme dia pun about living one night as celebrities. Please don't mind the picture. Macam fake gila. Haha.

Meeting my SABian friends was so wonderful - especially Natasha Zulkifli. Girl, it's so hard to get updated about you! It has been so long, and there was definitely no other way and time to meet like this again - taking into account that it happened at the really end of the year.

Dah la malam tu MALAYSIA menang lawan bola. I really love the fact that people now are very proud to say out our country's name.

So, about the prom, I love the lightings. Colourful and beautiful patterns shone the ballroom. Yang paling best, lighting masa dancing, which was the blinking white lighting that made the world seemed slowing down. That made me reminisce the day in the scream park in Sunway Lagoon. Very similiar but scary.

Musics were fantastic! The mashed up remixes were the bomb. We spent like an hour dancing our heads off with the great shake-it beat. Haha. Stopping before the time was up, was not an option. Just kept dancing! And, well, so much into living in my own world, I just knew some of the musics that were played. So when people were shouting out some words, I just played along. What the heck, right?

Invited band, Hayad, was really awesome. They were crowd-friendly, and the vocalists sounded really great. Not to forget, good looking! Loves!

The food! Dayumm they were really delicious and mouth-watering. I like the sarcastic EMCEEs, telling us not to be afraid to eat as much as we could. Heck, of course we would be. Or else it would ruin the beauty on wearing the dress! But I didn't care anyway, because my dress was a lil' loose. Sayang I didn't have the chance to try the dessert. Well, many of us didn't. And the punch, was nice.

I could go on and on talking about how great the prom was. It was just so wonderful. I'm glad I was there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS