Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cats camping behind the house

My dad is a cat-person, a cat-lover. But there is one thing that holds him back from keeping one. I think feeding the cats is one way to show his love for the cats.

He started feeding them some time in the end of last year. Since then, the cats always come to our house, waiting to be fed. They've become so fluffy from skinny bones. Heck, they even eat chicken bones, wholly. Like wow, aren't chicken bones supposed to be so hard like rocks?

Well, today I gotta chance to see them being fed. At first, the cats camped at the back of our house. I thought it'd be interesting to capture a picture of them. So I ran off to take the camera and came back, to see there was no memory card in it. The cats saw me.
I left the kitchen to take the card. Surprisingly they left the place, thinking there was no food when they saw me leaving them - except for one cat.
When dad threw a small piece of meat, then only they gathered back. Such hypocrites!

It was unexpected when they prioratize the kitty to eat first. Such kindness in the cats. They even feel that.

One thing that captured me was their eyes, magnificent eyes. When I looked at them in the eyes, it was as if they were asking for sympathy, asking me to give them food. Their eyes were like the eyes of Puss in Boots in Shrek 3 - round and big eventhough not literally, but that was how it seemed and felt like. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS