Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sacrificing holidays

It's a pain in the ass to work on your HOLIDAY. I mean, it's HOLIDAY. Why do you need to work on your HOLIDAY?

That's how previously the organizing board couldn't provide advanced information for students to have better planning of their daily lives.

People like me won't sacrifice HOLIDAY for work. You finally got your day/days off after a loooooooonnnnnng time. And what, you want to sacrifice that? No. You make full use of your holiday. And not by doing the work in the office, nope. You see, that was why when all of the committee in the organizing board like me exist, which none are willing to sacrifice their holidays, the advanced information could not be achieved. It's sad. Really. As a student myself, I'm upset.

But with someone rather devoted and committed to her work, things are better. I respect and salute her commitment. But never will I have that kind of commitment until I actually work and get paid.

I'm that berkira person. It's bad. Like no sincerity. But for now, it's how I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS