Wednesday, April 12, 2017

#402

This hatred feeling towards this certain person is amplified by her twitcon. Ah yes I'm judging way hard *laughs maniacally*. I don't know the story of the other girl she was bashing on, but the way she responded to that is so worst and she even cussed. The other girl didn't even cuss and replied nicely to defend herself. Oh my god wow. You are the typical Malay Muslim who says, 'Kau ingat kau ustazah nak tegur camtu (etc etc etc).' Grrr tak tahu malu ke omg T_T Dah la you show your face to public yaknooooooww. Sisturrrr I hope you realise how silly your actions are.

I kind of understand the anger that you have since your family is bashed. But you need to learn to control your anger. Like, not showing your anger to public. Let it out somewhere else first. Then you'll see how stupid you will look if people see it.

I kind of always do that, here. Letting it out on this blog. And it is still kind of censored. Coz writing makes you sane. Or rather letting things out makes you sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS