Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Live it

The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly, and without fear for newer and richer experience.
This relates so much to my university life. All these days, all I think was the chance to go back home. I didn't realize that activities at UiTM are so much more fun than staying at home, surfing the internet. Or I call it, doing nothing. I don't do good staying at home. All I do are going online, watching tv, eat, sleep, and getting fat. Chores? Helping mom in the kitchen? The accountability still doesn't appear in me.

I'm just jealous listening to my friends talking about how great some activities were. They got to mingle with each other. They knew each other better. And I missed out that opportunity.

I should have reached out eagerly to taste what life is by joining all the activities. That should not be included as a geek. Participating means socializing. And I should do more of it. Not just staying home or my room. That's why you say live life to the fullest.

I think I needa get my head in the game. To think like how I've been thinking in MJSC Kuantan, and not being a spoiled brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS