Friday, August 24, 2012

Self-anger

Aku berang, dengan diri sendiri.

Why in the world do I not have the mood to meet people? To meet my friends from hometown (Kuala Lumpur) whom I seldom see? Especially who's gonna study out of town? WHY THOUGH, WHY

I feel like a douche bag. Really. Likewise, I'm so upset that I am not invited to any hang outs here, that I ain't included in a plan. Sucks, no?

No blame put on my buddies, though. You only get what you give. You'll be treated like how you treat other people @ Treat people like how you want to be treated.

In this case, I treat them bad. Never cared to ask if they are free. I just waited. And when asked, I replied as if I don't wanna hang out at all. What seems to be the problem here I wonder.

I think I'll be so full of regret in the near future. About this.

Writing this, I am still lazy to meet anyone. I just want to sit at home and not care about the outside world. Till the class starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS