Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Haunted

There are so many kinds of secret that you can't blame one for not telling, even if you're the closest person they have.

The first destruction of my friendship here will forever haunt me and rub on my face. In which I have to face it everyday in my life. I wish I could unknow those people. I wish that I never attempted to be close to the whole group. I wish that I could get away and start a new life, a life where I don't try to be close to people. Another 2 years is a very long time. I don't know if I could bear with this.

Until forever, they could never see how I really appreciated everyone. But still, I am no good to anybody. All I could bring is just destruction. Just..try to leave the past behind, dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS