Sunday, June 30, 2013

Women and clothes

Since after reading about women in Syria... I thought... there are other unfortunate Muslimah who are abused and raped to death like in massacre, while here, we are busy thinking and worrying on what clothes to buy or how to get money to buy those beautiful dresses when actually you already have lots of clothes you can wear. Since then, every time I wanted to buy some clothes... these unfortunate women crossed my mind.

It happens especially since Being Me Conference. I couldn't buy any. But to be honest I bought a niqab and  unique socks and that's all I bought (which are categorized as clothes). Others are just buttons.

But well, plainly because I already have too many clothes and the rotation is just so not frequent. I have to resist buying new ones.

And Yusha Evans said, we are one ummah. One body. If any part of the body hurts, you cannot sleep well or be okay with it, you just could not sit still. And there are so many brothers and sisters suffering out there, which we should be reaching out for them, pray for them and do something.

Yet I still could not find a way to help. How?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS