Friday, October 18, 2013

October 17th

Going back to campus just for a two-hour class. Ate lunch at the hotel, and waited for the bus.

As I waited, I was contemplating on whether I should stay for a while, or should I just go home, run from reality? Because the house never feels like home. It's an agony to stay there. People don't care. And it's stupid not to

My heart was somewhere else tho. So staying was not an option.

The whole journey was peace. The bus was not crowded with people. The train was acceptably silent from the voices of people. Having a car stopped because it was a zebra crossing, made it better. Bless that person, for making a person's day better.

I skipped the part where I got to meet my niece. Should it not be a pleasant incident? Why am I not thrilled? Detaching myself from the world, from my family; I have never liked the surrounding when it is near to a wedding ceremony. Being alone, I am used to.

Shall I realize one day that, family, is where you go to in the end, always. At least in my case, that is. I hope it won't be too late to realize their importance. Maybe I realized, but the change is difficult. And change is always difficult. A hardship that one needs to go through.

And always remember, what goes around comes around. Would they treat me how I've treated them now and before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS