Friday, December 13, 2013

Unfateful journey

Actually the main reason I'm bawling right now is because he's going, and I'm not. Jealousy everywhere. It's like I want to be where he is. Aaaaaaaaaa. I could just take a cab, go to the bus station, randomly buy a ticket, and off to the destination. But no, I can't. I couldn't. Family holds me back. And with mum's worry of flood, the picture of me being stranded and such; mum won't just let me. And I couldn't let her worry. She has worried enough for my anxiety over my exams.

Another is the fact that.. I just... I want another journey. A journey with friends. Last year it was Port Dickson. But this year... I ain't going anywhere with them. I'm just going to be here at home, doing what I don't know. Some are going to Singapore. Some are in Terengganu. Others I don't know.

And the fact that my batch mate was getting married (already married now), really adds up to the whole journey that could have been! I'm a I-could-go-anywhere-anytime without family things or just without other stuff. But this time it's different. I'm stuck here.

Well, if something does not go your way, enjoy it anyway. Make every second counts. You don't want to be this pathetic girl who is so lifeless mourning on not getting what she wants, while at the same time, other people are having fun. Just prove to yourself that you can still have fun, no matter where you are. C'mon. I need to bear that in mind every single time, ugh.

Anyway, at least I could meet up my friends back at home. I'm looking forward for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS