Friday, April 4, 2014

Talent

I know my skills are not that great. I'm not creative anyway. I only have the know-how but not the creativity. Thus that does not make that competent with other potential students. I knew this since the juniors published something for themselves. And I had the inkling that the batch would definitely be actively involved in the student rep body. They are really good anyway, really creative and modern. And guess what? Those creative people are boys, not girls. I've always asked my guy friends for advice when I was making some posters or such anyway. Including my creative SABian best mates. Some boys you can really trust their taste.

Seeing their posters up is kind of a slap on my face, but whatever. I had my moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS