Wednesday, July 8, 2015

#109

I'm feeling left out of my current job. So I tried to do my work in between the training sessions. But my mom told me, 'Training is training, work is work. You do not need to think about work while you are in training.' Especially when I'm just an AA. And I remembered that one of the trainers warned us to not think about work or reply to our seniors regarding work.

So I think I have made a mistake when I asked my team members about work. Like I want to solve the taxation, but then an SA2 was already charted in to the job, not replacing me but just I think for more workforce. Coz I'm having a four days training and I'm going to chart out soon though. Might as well just have a replacement as early as possible.

SO today, I'm not going to ask for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS