Thursday, November 19, 2015

#182

I received a quite number of head-shakes because of my driving.

What I remember is that I got two from motorcyclists and one from a pak cik.

From motorcyclists:

1. It was because of me changing lanes. So this Indian pak cik geleng geleng kepala like I did really wrong. Like WTH dude, I gave signal light, then the traffic light was red. WHAT DOES IT DO GOOD FOR YOU TO SPEED UP WHEN IT WAS FREAKING RED. THINK BRO.

2. It was because I tried to make one lane to become two lanes. The traffic jam was terrible. Cars are crawling on the road. And the one road lane was so huge that it could fit two big cars, not just some Viva or Kancil. To my logic, you should maximize the road by compacting cars side by side, to let the cars behind not to queue so freaking long. So dude, WHERE IS YOUR FREAKING LOGIC

I really dislike some of motorcyclists. Like, sometimes you guys also need to anticipate drivers' thinking. We have really bad blind spot. 

From a driver:

I think I have already told this before.

So there. It's just bothering me that what I think I did right, they saw it as wrong. But whatever, people think so differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS