Sunday, January 24, 2016

#213

After a great session with my friends Adli and Atul, sharing stuff with friends (or anyone in general) really makes you realise things about yourself.

Like how I have been so introvert and my social life has gone south. It is no wonder that my 2015 was so plain. All I did was trying to survive without living the days. I didn't connect with people, with my colleagues. I didn't make the best of the days of my work. I always wanted the day to end so quickly that I forgot about growth.

Like Atul and Adli said, it is all about my mentality, the way I want to live my days. And I've made the wrong choice since 2012. I need to get out and mingle more often.

Oh and you know, sometimes I feel bad for my friends having to listen to my life stories because when we hang out, it somehow feels like it's always about me and that I didn't listen to them well. Idk. I need to change on that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS