Monday, December 12, 2016

#376

It was a disaster from the beginning. But I insisted. I took the risk. As time passes by, things get more difficult. Til the day when it's finally going to come true, the bond hit rock bottom.

It's all my fault. I don't tell people. I don't consult. I don't know how to mend a broken heart. I let it be. I let them heal on their own. I show no effort.

I'm useless and helpless. Everything I imagined us to be shattered to pieces. You won't want me anymore. People change. You will feel like you want to find something that is missing. You wouldn't find it in me. In the end you would choose that person instead of me.

I'm not good enough to be held on.

I might die unmarried. Coz I wish no other than you. And hell, I will never deserve anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS