Sunday, January 15, 2017

#384

Last night I had a dream dancing to a song, at a mall, on a stage where anyone can go 'perform', just for fun. I regret not remembering what song it was, but thankfully I could remember who I danced with. It was CHRIS FRIKIN EVANS. CHRIS EVANS. Not Captain America Chris Evans. But Chris Evans with all beard.

I didn't wear hijab of course. We were like from sports event, then straight wanted to try to dance. It was me and my siblings at first. Then when a new song played, I suddenly got so hyped that I started dance first and when I turn around, it was CHRIS EVANS T_T

We danced happily until the end of the song and after we finished, I hugged him so tight but only from his left side, with my right arm hugging his waist. He was wearing this usual grey shirt and it fitted him. Hahahah

#goodthings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS