Friday, April 20, 2018

#478




The other day I’ve thought about my sister. How it’s sad that we couldn’t be close like a family should be. Like from I was little, I want to talk to her about so many things. Like best friends do. But then it’s like she shut me out. 

I know for a fact that we have a 10 years gap. And that now she’s married. But still there’s always that void in my heart for her to fill. 

As I’m an adult now, age gap might not matter. But whatever I tell her, would be known to her husband. I wouldn’t want that.

But then she has her own problems to deal with... I might just make things worst. 

It’s more sad the fact that you know Mum and Dad are growing older day by day... they couldn’t help you forever... they don’t deserve to worry that much about their children... 

Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS