Wednesday, May 16, 2018

#485

Lol I also bought these really comfy cotton wideshawls. And what I see with my naked eyes is different with from the photo. Kinda pissed off. But then I tried taking a photo with natural lighting. And it turns out that they have the same colour. That’s good! But then I’m still disappointed because there are two different colours and two different photos where they claimed as the same. But whatever. I’m done with the colours. I almost have every colour from that collection lol. Gonna stop now. Must save money!!

Moss green photo sent through WhatsApp

Moss green photo on IG feed


A photo in my car with very good lighting 

See? The one on IG feed is so different even when I already asked if that colour is moss green. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS