Tuesday, April 21, 2020

#11

I don’t know how I inspire people by doing what I do but I hope that I give some positive impact in people’s lives that they get some benefits out of my existence in their lives.  

I was scrolling through a twitter account. Just to look at his past, how he started Twitter and how he grew and changed from there. So I feel like I was being left out from Twitter, from his life. And also scrolling through made me regret so deeply on deleting my Twitter account. It’s like deleting this blog or losing my journal. 

Because Twitter was THE place that I’ve shown myself witty and brilliant and logical and all those good stuff even when I was down. So losing it feels so ergh. 

And I hate to create a new one because my Twitter account  was created in August 2008 somewhere that time. Or 2009. If I create now... I feel like I’m left out and so last year. Yakno?

Idk. That creation date matters to me 😂

That’s all for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS