Tuesday, July 21, 2020

#36

See. It’s easy to say you wanna vanish. But it’s not that easy to be gone. You still need to live. 

Maybe I’m just not that empathetic when it comes to dealing with humans. My words are not kind, my tones are harsh, my body language mocks people even when my head says be empathetic. 

My EQ seems not that high although my teacher said that it is. 

I always try not to spark any fight but his sensitive heart is always touched. I feel so dejected every day if that were to happen. Especially when I had to go to work. 

Then I remembered about AA lesson about how Rasulullah SAW address and handle issues because of his high EQ. When we want to deal and address issues, you need to look at the timing and that each party is safe and peace at heart, is in good condition, good health. It’s not good to just “let’s settle it right here right now”. So idk, I pray we are okay. I pray—

May Allah mend our broken hearts. 
May Allah soften our hearts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS