Thursday, August 27, 2020

#40

 The other day in office I finally got to see a new post uploaded by my friend. It's true what AJ said, people look fine on the surface, but trust me, we are all messed up inside. 

So I told about her during my live stream on last Tuesday. I didn't know it hit me bad. Sebak. Haha. Coz I understand what she's feeling and that I've been there, and also it's kinda what I do feel on day-to-day basis but I just put it away.

See, alhamdulillah that I can put it away, distract myself. But for some people, it's hard. And I just said, it all goes back to Allah. Remember Him, and He will remember us. That's what He has promised. That's what she has done.

Allah is so close to us, we just need to remember Him. 

It's an everyday struggle. Heck, it might be every one or two hours struggle. We need to always remind ourselves. 

So, alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS