Tuesday, December 1, 2020

#54

 We were talking about moods and kempunan and yearnings. One time I had mood for this botol kaca soybean Vsoy and Ha bought a whole carton of it because before that, almost everyday that I ask to buy that drink HAHA

Another time I was in mood of a whole pack of Super Ring! I think there were around 30 packs?

Then another time I wanted 'Love Letters' biscuit that we bought 4kg tin of it at NSK HAHAH

My addiction to Nescafe has always been there so we actually received like 8 cartons of Nescafe tins sponsored via FB like... Oh My Lord xD memang takkan habis....

Yesterday I was thinking about the work 'drinking', like why do you associate such a beautiful word to being drunk, or drinking alcohol. Like, "Don't drink and drive" or "Are you drinking?". It became a negative word I'm so upset. "Drunk" is okay. But the base word drink? Hm

We got in the car together for after a loooong time and I just got my caffeine with me (Nescafe). So I danced to 24k Carats and Ice Ice Baby all the hiphop songs hahah been a long time since I got to dance in the car.

Alhamdulillah for today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS