Sunday, November 14, 2021

#73

Ha doesn't read anymore coz he wants me to be and practice to be more expressive verbally like lol ok whatever. Imma just continue writing and journaling because like I said, since I was a kid, writing makes me feel better like it's a therapy. It's like a love letter to Allah too. 

Anyway I wanna talk about how negatively moved I am when someone make a TT content about me, defeating a "top global". Malas nak cakap banyak sini buat masa sekarang sebab dah borak dengan Ha. 

So but then, thinking again about it, I should not be looking at praises too. Like, treat those two just the same, triumph and disaster. 

And Ha also said, on the bright side, I am that worthy to be made a content on TT, that someone is so proud to defeat me. Lagi lagi perempuan xD

And tengok video tu, dapat banyak views sebab mention my name, and yes Allah has moved it but yeah. The name came from Him too. So yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS