Wednesday, March 8, 2023

#3

What if I had that extra 9000 diamonds? Worth RM800? 

Maybe I would have boasted about it to people. When all I’ve prayed for to Allah is jauhkanlah diriku dari sifat riak, ujub, dan takabbur. 

You can’t lie to yourself that you feel lil bit proud because you earn more than others, in that particular week and a few past weeks. 

Istighfar. There’s always a reason, hikmah of why you forgot to send those reports. 

Knowing this still, I’m mad at myself for being careless. I posted the video, but I didn’t check to report???? I even counted the days to its end of reporting time to see how many views it could go. But I failed to submit the report. 

I need to be more mindful too. Sigh. 

Sorry but 9000 is a LOT. I’m so bummed. Eeeeeeee. 

Also I should stop feeling sorry and regret!!!!! Menyesal dengan takdir yang telah ditentukan. 

Accept, learn, and move on Erin!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS