Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tensed With So Many Stuffs

1. Flag
We should have a LOGO. Instead we put stupid childish Syahbandar letters.

2. Stupid headgear
We had no LIGHTER to matikan the headgear. We can't jahit them, it'd be really small then. I gave up so we ended doing only like 10 of 'em. Gave up because Mr Tan was not in his office to be asked about the lighter and the purple lighter was lost. Thankfully when we were to go to Add Maths class, Izham found the lighter. Dang it emi. And charles' headgear belum buat lagi! Zzz

3. Mascot
Painted Nab's taekwando shirt. When it dried, it was hard as a rock. Charles just can't wear that. We're depending on Putri's friend to bring SILAT shirt.

4. Skipping classes and tinggal banyak benda
I couldn't focus on helping my friends to do the flag or the sepanduk or the headgear. 'Coz I know I've tertinggal many things especially ACCOUNTINGS, PHYSICS and ADD MATHS (I was in the class, but I was too tired to learn what Mr Tan taught us T_T).

5. Cheer - extreme cheeky moves
There was a SBS' cheer song that had words 'Booty Drop' in it. The cheer moves are to me, very cheeky. Why the heck Put wants stupid cheeky moves? And always talk about it? Rant about it and complain about it? We don't have cheeky moves, so what? I know Virgini is very pro but can't you give other songs?

6. Average timing for 400m
I still don't know the average timing for 400m and Chan Tung Kwan, the olahragawati is running for 400m. Oh heck. And I couldn't run macam dulu. Only 1 minit 29 seconds. Skarang ni paling laju 1 minit 44 seconds. Hmmph.

7. MRSM.
Actually, I'm totally letting go of the responsibility to handle things for MRSM. I wanna focus only on Sports Day. Letting them know I'm going was really stupid action. I was so hyped to skip classes but when they already knew, I became moody and I didn't like it. I shouldn't be moody on my last days in SAB. Sorry, nab, it just came to me =( Sorry najat too, 'coz I made the thinking look :p. Basically, MRSM was making me more tensed than I should be. At least if I didn't get MRSM, I would still be happy.


GLAMOROUS GREEN GLORY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS