Monday, June 1, 2009

Make Believe

Hey people!!! Goshh, it has been more than a month since I changed school to MRSM Kuantan. Still can't believe I'll be home only on holidays. One thing I hate when going back and forth to college, is that I have to drag this big baggage as if going to umrah. Hmmph.

Just so you know, I joined navy 'coz no offence, I got bored being in Pandu Puteri. Hehe. I wanted to try something new. It turned out really well, 'coz I got to go to Navy Camp Zon Timur! Pretty soon to be active in a new school. Heheh. Let alone the academics, I was in tense! The camp cooled me down a bit.

Alhamdulillah, I had no trouble fitting in. The girls were so nice and willing to help me. I was so eager to be the leader for navy girls. Such a pleasure when they agreed on me being their chief. Heee~

Navy kawad is wholly different from Pandu Puteri. Thankfully I could adapt to it in time. Though it's different, whenever I marched, it always reminds me of the moments I marched for Renjer. Such nostalgic. Hmmm.

The girls and half of the boys.

That reminds me.. my Zon Pudu certificate! I have yet to claim it! I'll deal with that later. SAB is like a stone's throw away from home.

p/s: I'm still in green house in my new school!

2 comments:

  1. hahak erin!
    imy lah :(
    mcm best je kat sane ;)
    navy tu..
    haha. go erin!!
    ily lah kwn <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhh thanks for ur support! Hahah i love u too, tiraa ^^

    ReplyDelete

Yes?

FREAKS