Sunday, June 14, 2009

Not as I imagined

Some things have not gone as I planned for this holiday. One big hitch is catching up Biology. This just can't be happening. I can't let myself having zero knowledge about Biology. It's sickening me.

To Syawal, you're still lucky you have watched three movies. At the cinema. I've watched none. Stupid thing is, I have wasted my time at home instead of going out. 'I need to be home with my family,' I thought. BOGUS! Not only I didn't do anything, I didn't have fun with my family.

Say, just 10 minutes ride, and I'm there at the huge house of Atul's, her father's precisely ;P. There I could have done a study group for many times in a week. I realized how worthy it was to go there, though only freaking once, 'coz I got home with some new knowledge. For the first time ever, I have to admit that I need study group partners. The problem now is, to get fond of my new mates.

This may be my last post for the holiday. I'm gonna be there for 3 months. 3 freaking heck of months.

I have to be ready for lessons soon. Coming home was like a delighting fantasy to me. Or was it being there a nightmare fantasy? Vice versa, I don't know which one is true. And time flies without I knowing it.

Dang, I failed to finish the
LAST Pendragon book! So it's just gonna wait for a long dang while. I'll miss you, Bobby. And of course I'll miss all of you!!

You might think, 'Pfft, it's just a school, it's nothing.' Heck, it IS something. This is a freakin' sensitive person blogging, mind you. Having the thoughts to go back there haunts me.

Now, now, let's look on the bright side. *searching for it*... *tapping* *thinking really hard*... *desperately squeezing it out*... Okay I got none. Please, do me a favour, find me one!!!

I'll be coming home with great news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS