Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Busted

I wanna tell you a stupid thing that I've done. It took place in a computer lab. There wasn't any usable computer left at the back. And the teacher gave us an assignment. So I had no choice but to use the computer exactly at the front, that was very obvious to teacher.

I don't know what I was thinking. It hadn't occurred to me that teacher actually cared on what we were doing to the computer. So I bluntly surfed TWITTER and BLOGGER, since students can't access Friendster, MySpace, and Facebook.

Actually, I tried to access blogger as to update my blog. Surprisingly I couldn't get in. I mean, blogger shouldn't be blocked. Somehow it's the source of information.

I was dang worried, so I tried to go to Yahoo!. Failure. Then, MSN, yet another failure. Even Google! It seemed as if I was such a fool 'cos if you can't get to Yahoo!, it's quite impossible to access other webs.

The twitter window wasn't closed yet, so I finished off the sentence and clicked Update. Of course, it loaded so long. Heck, it didn't even connected to the internet.

A pang of realisation hit me that the teacher blocked my account's access to the internet. When I turned my head around to the teacher, he was intensely doing his work. I wasn't silly to be oblivious of that. I knew he saw it. Nevertheless, if there was a slight thought crossed my mind that teacher was obviously gonna block it, I wouldn't have surfed those web in front of him.

Let's hope it ain't permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS