Monday, August 31, 2009

AT LAST

AT LAST I finished reading The Pendragon Adventure, approximately at 4.14 A.M. Yes, I stayed up late just to finish it. The cliff-hangers were killing me, especially when I did that myself. I left it for about 2 months. There were probably 200 pages left to end it all. But then I left it behind, as to give my brother the chance to read it, and another reason was because the book was too heavy and way precious to bring to my college.

Anyway, if it hadn't been for my take off to Kuantan today, I wouldn't bother reading it until late in the morning. Midnight is the limit.

There's an explanation as to why I sounded a little literary in my previous entry; for I have ended my journey of Pendragon Adventure. It was heck worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS