Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A date

I woke up feeling lethargic, lazy to get ready. But then, thinking of the chance to watch movies, I quickly cleaned up myself.


Alien in the attic? I consider it as an okay despite the cute little girl, Hannah. It's hard to say no to little Hannah, for god's lovely creation. Hahah.
Ashley Tisdale, she acts almost similar to Suite Life of Zack & Cody.
And Ricky is sooo goofy and a jerk! So not hot like in Step Up 2 :P
Tom, the genius, I like the part where he calculates his target. It was really cool.
All in all, most parts in the movie made me laugh ;)

Anyway, a date with whom, you'd wonder? The picture tells it. Had the first 'date' with Attira a.k.a Tyra a.k.a tennis partner. Haha. And she was the first from college that I go out with! I had a blast hanging out with her. Let's do it some other time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS