Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Is it already?

Has it reach 3 months already? Sorry, I'm not good at calculating days, unlike my mann, A'liah. Everyday she would count the days left to get home. Nevertheless, three months or not, I think this is actually the time that I've targeted to post a new entry.

Previously I've stated that I'll be coming home with great news. I have plenty indeed. My marks have increased and it has raised my spirit. All the while, I knew I could do better.

As for being optimistic, I've found considerably a good reason to stay there for a few weeks.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S


Why in the world did I build walls instead of bridges? WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, ERIN?! Perhaps I got so caught up thinking about home. Frankly, I kind of build walls between me and my roommates. We just don't clique. Or am I not being an open-minded? Swell, it's always awkward being around them.

Whatever it is, I've learned to appreciate friends. Who else will be around when you're alone? ;) You just can't stick to the old ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS