Monday, August 31, 2009

Why you?

I have always stung many times by your casual criticism. Oh, it was so easy for you to blurt out those to me. For your concern, it took me days to recover, literally. Those critics sent me on the verge of breakdown. My confidence has shaken by then. I waited for time to heal. Yet every second of our lives is precious. People in my radar at any place I've been lately, woke me up and I soon settled down and thought it all over.

Your words may stung like a bee, but they rebuild my confidence. Then I would try to be a better person from what you've seen before. This event always happens as if you push the rewind button. That's the best part; I could be aware of the time, so that I wouldn't forget the reasons I'm here for. And I thank you for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS