Friday, August 21, 2009

Bethany Coop

I was 30 minutes late for this movie.
Fortunately I still didn't miss out funny parts of the movie.
Frankly I don't think this movie is that entertaining.
Maybe not mature enough to watch it? LoL. Whatever.
Not my kind of movie, The Proposal is better :D

This kind of movie, is preferably watched with friends :P,
For we haven't seen each other for weeks. Glad that I urged myself to go,
and I'm a bit regretful of my own deed, which was late in getting a cab.
I should have done it earlier. Dang, I'm so not disciplined even in going out :s

Milano's again. Sheesh, fats! xD

Najat - bajet ayu, Atul - bajet cool, me - just making the picture alive, A'an - over-excited :D

Nice captured, A'an! :D

I had fun with you guys! Although we only had a brief chat after the movie.
Aqilah, I'm sorry. Ko taw kan aq ni blur blur sket.
Actually I was going to say, I will miss you too =)

Anyway, on this Sayyidul Ayyamm, I experienced changing LRT lines. Which, gonna make my brother's life easier. So that he wouldn't have to fetch me at KLCC - terrible traffic jam! :D A BIT thanks to Atul for encouraging me heheh.
What's more, I bumped into my seniors, Saff and Jaja. Haha. What a coincidence.

2 comments:

  1. ouh!
    mcm best je!
    biler ni?
    x ajak pon :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Athirah, hari jumaat lepas skula. I was invited so kita ikut je

    ReplyDelete

Yes?

FREAKS