Monday, August 24, 2009

More movies

The air-con in my bedroom is usable now. A lot thanks to dad for extending the wire. My parents are really concerned on my sleeping whereabouts. Previously I always took over my brother's bed and he slept somewhere else, air-con-LESS. Pity him. But now he need to worry no more!

I thought of having a self-schooling. The time where I would study by myself like schooling on Friday. Unfortunately, I failed to do just that for today for some technical problem xD. I just gotta put more pressure on myself and make myself with no regrets in the future! Swell. Someone please push me off the cliff!

Therefore, rather than staying home, I went out with Atul to watch G.I Joe. Luckily we didn't need to queue up. I went straight to the counter but dear 'innocent' Atul followed the queue line where actually was empty.



Nonetheless, I enjoyed watching G.I.Joe. Snake Eyes caught my attention for he is very mysterious, and buff (duhh, a fighter, of course!). I liked Channing Tatum for his slang, a real joker.

Orphan: I thought the girl is a GHOST but in fact she is a WOMAN. Some kind of disorder that made her still look young. I squinted my eyes every time she attempted to kill someone. She just smashed, sliced, and murdered like it was a normal thing to do. Dang, this s my second movie of horror and thriller, after SAW. At least not ghosts. Phew.

* * *
The best part of this hang out is Atul, Ainaa, and I got the chance to unite again. Ainaa joined us at around 2.30pm and we watched the movie Orphan together. Apart from that, we talked nineteen to the dozen whenever we had the chance. This was a great gathering. I know an occasion like this is not easy to do for many times in a short time. Thus I cherished every minute of it. I love you guys!

1 comment:

Yes?

FREAKS