Sunday, August 23, 2009

New skin

I feel like a noooob! I'm not so good at editing blogger skin other than just use what they give. I don't know whether I'm fond of this.

Likes

This new skin is very cute, in my opinion. HOWEVER, it takes a while to load the background image. So I thought, I don't wanna trouble my readers, and was searching for a simpler skin. Come to think again, it would only hurt for the first visit to my blog.

Dislikes

It is small. I feel unsatisfied reading the entries -.- I think you guys agree on this. Wth, just move on.

It's a custom template and classic so there's no 'Add a widget'. I'm really gonna miss that.

* * *

I've seen other non-navigation skins and they're easy to handle. I might change to new skin very soon. HAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS