Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Absofreakinglutely

Coraline: Are you coming?
Tyler: Wait, let me check my diary... Are you kidding me? Absofreakinglutely!
I want to wish my gratitude to the person who has planned to do KADET POLIS marching practice. It's because of you, I've got the chance to see Atul and Ainaa :D, without me having to spend my money and asking dad to send me to your houses everyday :P - not that I intend to. HAHA!

So leaving Atul with her kawad, we played tennis for a bit. We didn't play that well due to empty stomach. I, in addition, was feeling guilty because my life at home is not balanced so far. Dad said I played too much but less reading. He was right. My parents are always right, I just could not argue -_-. Studying has to be constant. Holiday does not mean keeping education away. It is the chance for me to catch up with anything I overlooked.

So much for guilty... I only filled in three pages of blanks. Ainaa on the other hand eventually went into the wonderland. I was hoping the time to go slower, for there were many more pages to be filled in! But the thought of cinema was too intriguing. For the first time ever, I did not care on what movie to watch. Being way too long in boarding school can do that to me.

In result, we watched Remember Me, starring Robert Pattinson. Just so you know, we had a hitch in getting into the cinema. On the web it certainly stated that it was a PG13 movie. But when we got there, they said it was a freaking 18PL movie. We were pissed off. But still, we got through.

Before going home, we had to buy Dark Mocha at Starbucks. It was just too yummy to miss it. We hung a few - including snapping pictures - then parted at the escalator. Thankfully I didn't have to spend money on transportation :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS