Sunday, March 14, 2010

Four golds baby!

I bet my old friends could not believe this. I've never won even a gold in my life. Well, since childhood. The great thing is, Tok Sira, a GREEN house won the first place! Yeah. Finally in my five years being in a green house. Thankfully no kawad competition among the houses. Or not, we're doomed.
To A'an, I somehow stole your idea for that sepanduk. They ain't look that good compared to yours though ;) It was a last minute work anyway and we were not free to just get out and buy things. In result, of course we did not win for perhiasan khemah. Still good coz we did not get the last. Hehe.

If only I got one more, I could've get that olahragawati title. On the bright side, I've contributed kind of lots in the victory of the green house ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS