Sunday, March 10, 2013

Cold

Shut up b!tch. Who's the one changed plans last minute? I don't even care if there's food or not for me. If you're talking about money, then it's not a big deal for me to pay you back. Well then the wasting part would go back to me, I hold that sin. Not you.

Who the fck changed plans? When I've given my whole heart to today? I've packed my bags, I've gotten ready to mandi and lepak there. I was excited. When 2 am in the morning, getting the new that you changed plans, not gonna lie, I was kind of happy, but then I thought, it was upsetting that my plan for today have to be cancelled. I couldn't go there by myself. I don't know the way. I don't care if you say I'm so childish and what not, coz I won't go alone looking for the way. No.

I guess I have to be ready of what they might tease me badly. That maybe my life will be as how the ones who left are.

Indecisive b!itch. Hahah you can call me that. I know. But seriously if all the fuss was about the food and money, I never wanted the food. I don't even care. Why did you guys even gave me hope that you'd come here and we'll go together there? :(

Nevertheless, seeing how you texted me, it's because of the food. Mainly and maybe only. Haha.

Blame me, I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS