Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Every second of worry

I know why you're a distraction, a huge one indeed. There are always days when I feel like things are left unsaid and hanging, and that's when I start to worry. I worry too much. Maybe it's nothing for you. But me. I worry too much. It's a constant fight against this feeling of anxiety. And it disturbs me so bad, having an immense effect on my focus on more important things. Yes I should not think too much. But that's how I am. And I can't expect you to always sooth me down. I'm not even rightfully yours for you to absolutely take care of me.
Sometimes you are not a disturbance. But when you are, it hurts. Blaming you when you are not to blame. This doesn't seem to be a healthy thing for my mind. I cause myself pain. And it's not even you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS