Monday, April 8, 2013

Maybe this is how it is

I made a constant reminder to myself wake up and that first thing I wanna do is to perform Subuh.
Before sleep, I tried to zikr until I fell asleep.
The dreams weren't scary, instead they were the things that I want to do on the next day.
I woke up to the sound of athan, which usually I wouldn't even hear the slightest of it. With will power, I woke up and straight away perform solah. It was a good feeling.
It may be because of excess caffeine. But I believe that is not the case. I've been caffeinated before, my usual Sundays. But this time is different. Because I feel good about today. I look forward to it.
Maybe this is why all these days I've been able to listen to azan and straight away wake up.
(8/4/13)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS