Saturday, July 6, 2013

Maybe being crazy won't do

A bring the craziness in me. Since the first semester of ACCA knowing him closer, I was like.. okay. I got more tomboy look. I got crazier. I laughed harder. I enjoyed life. Too much I could not stop laughing. I got used to more guys of his likes.

It’s like that when I was with AA. But with the likes of both of these boys, it never worked out. They’re too outgoing, because I am too, maybe.

But then came this guy, innocent, down to earth, rarely speaks; a white horse. There’s a reason they called him a white horse. He is light skinned. Like really. So much contradicting my brown skin. And that makes him so beautiful. Like how beautiful a horse can be, with that swooshing hair, which he has on him recently.

And he is all this good of a guy you could hardly find nowadays. You’d feel so lucky to have him. Despite anything, you will just try not to lose him and make it work, insyaaAllah.

He does not bring the craziness in me. I don’t mind. Instead he makes me more girly than ever. I behaved, because to behave in a good manner would be calming to me, I admit. It’s not because nak control ayu. No. And I hope no. But because the serenity he’d given me, the atmosphere he brought to my life.

Of course, he has his flaws. He is not all the perfect. I’m not. You have to accept the flaws of your one other eventually, right?

By all means of the love stories, I hope this lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS