Tuesday, June 16, 2015

#106

Being at home not working feels silly. Coz we actually have so many things to get done, but then I'm here at home, chillin'. I want to work, to help my teammates.

I don't know what they think of me now. Am I the person who does not get things done? Skipping work and such? Where is my working ethics? Do they think that I am not competent? I don't know. Maybe I'm just being too paranoid. Overthinking. Overthinking kills...

I've been complaining that I had to work late, to take the train to go to work, walk so far, etc. But then the truth of the matter is, other people have it worst. See. It really looks like I am not grateful of what I already have.

Hidup ni pun kena la cari rezeki, bukan goyang kaki, dapat duit. Mencari rezeki tu pun bukan semudah tu. So I need to stop complaining about this current job.

Or is it that because of this current team, that I feel so burdened to go to work?

Sigh. What the heck. This is life. Everything does not go your way. You need to accept that. Learn and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS