Sunday, December 13, 2015

#191

I agree. It's the sad truth. But when I think again, for muslims commenting on muslims, one of my pet peeves is that based on a photo yang MasyaaAllah mendatangkan fitnah, people praise their relationship. I don't know how to elaborate this further, but I just, it annoys me.

I admit I do express relationship goals, especially on non muslim posts. And it's basically goals for when I'm married. So actually, how does this differ from muslim expressing relationship goals on muslim's haraam relationship? Hahah whatever. My justifications would always have my side.

Maybe it's the fact that it seems to me as if people want that before marriage relationship when they say goals and when they praise too much of their idols when actually it shouldn't be something you wish for? Religionly speaking tho? Anyway, a certain source says it's not wrong to have a relationship before marriage, considered that you do it right.

And I think the source of this problem is mostly on a photo uploaded for the whole world to see even if you don't intend to. Coz well. People talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS