Monday, February 15, 2016

#232

I was actually hurting Bayu's feelings coz he didn't like that kind of photo of him to be posted, on FB, publicly.

But in time as I commented a year later, it seems as though he let it pass. Let bygones be bygones. How humble is his heart. How humble that he always praise me to be the best student in school. 

I do not deserve that title. Allah has tested me on all of my achievements He let me achieve. As I know who I am inside, I always feel bad. The ego is too strong. I don't know. I always wanted to be among the top. But then I'm always afraid of being the top.

Anyways, funny how, even in 2015/2014, that he still praised me as the best student of the year. And I couldn't forget how he helped me to wave at the crowd when I was on stage and my life story was recited by the speaker.

Haha Idk how these small things of my schoolmates linger in my mind. 

They are so good people that I looked down. See. It was my ego. They might now be better persons than I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS