Tuesday, February 16, 2016

#235

Insaw a popular post but forgot where it was so it's more or so like this:
A woman says, "I know women. And women are all women not nice."
It doesn't givr affect that much to you, but pondering on that post, and living the days in office.... Gosh how true.

And it relates so much with this post:
"The person who gossips with you, can gossip about you."

Subhanallah. Seriously, it's true. They could easily talk about other women staff then when that staff is around, they act normal. And I wonder if the staff could sense anything weird? But honestly said, my colleague, A, (who complains about girl B) is very kind hearted and loving. I lover that girl. And I understand that sometimes you just couldn't stand it and need to tell people. I don't blame her.

But either way, it made me want to be more aware of everyone. People could be talking bad about me.

And well I might have hurt someone's feelings in the office. I might have. And today I humiliated myself by losing my temper to a junior. I made him look bad and myself too. Omg idc how it could mean nothing to anyone but I think that was so bad especially when Faris tegur on skype that I was so garang (though he said it jokingly because he is my friend whom I now and then lost my temper at him too).

But I lost my temper to many people I just felt that today was the worst because he didn't do anything bad to me. Ya Allah please tame my heart 😔 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS