Wednesday, July 13, 2016

#355

So honestly I don't wanna disturb my friend who is actually having her final exam 😑😑😑😑😑 I'm so inconsiderate sometimes.

Anyway here's the thing. I only applied for 5 days. But not for the Friday. See, my manager thinks I am chartered to another job but according to AO I'm not chartered to any. Which does not jive with the initial email....

So I'm thinking of MIA. Telling my colleague that I would be MC and she'd just keep it to herself. Idk if I would pass this time?? Idk. Kalau nak kautim ngan manager pun, masalahnya she thinks I'm chartered to another job.

So macam ni. I will pulun and do my best for this current job. Work my ass off. Bagi semua perfect. I mean... Tengok lah partner dia siapa. I don't want this to be like previous job... Menyusahkan.

And heck I don't want her to come find me on the Friday which I wouldn't be around and kantoi?

Tapi fikir balik camne chx cuti and AO check takde cuti pun 😑 lol siod je idk just be cool and do your part ok. Now you can focus on this current job! Nail it! insyaaAllah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS