Friday, April 7, 2017

#397

I respect people's views on makeups on a special day, because beauty is subjective. But I know that how I view their makeup is different. I mean, you are already extraordinary. You don't have to be normal. You don't have to follow the trend. You don't have to follow what people usually do for something. You don't have to follow the mainstream.

Hipster means something like, "following the latest trends and fashions, especially those regarded as being outside the cultural mainstream." So when a fashion is trendy and you can already see it every where and easy to have it, it is already not being outside the cultural mainstream.

I can't say I'm going for hipster stuff. 'Cause I am not that creative. I'm just...

I hope I wouldn't look like somebody else on a very special day. I want to look how I look when I applied my own 'makeup' (which is always not complete 'cause I don't have foundation and stuff). But I want that look and no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS