Monday, April 10, 2017

#401

My eldest brother is so ignorant about this house. You have been living in this house for most of you frikin life why are you not giving a shit on what mom thinks of the rules and condition of the house???

You throw away your daughter's dirty napkins in every frikin bathroom. WHY DON'T YOU HAVE THE WITS TO THROW AWAY IN JUST ON FRIKIN BIN AND NOT MAKE EVERY BATHROOM FRIKIN SMELLY. 

When we are in your house, you give rules, especially to mom. She understands. So why can't you!???

I know you guys do take care of your kid but HOW FRIKIN FAR DO YOU REALLY PAY ATTENTION ON WHAT SHE DOES. THIS IS NOT YOUR FRIKIN HOME, IT IS MOM'S. 

Every time I see things shatter (especially antique stuff), sofas with scribble marks from that kid, I GET SO ANGRY. 

You frikin TEACH your kid. If they are slow, you frikin WATCH EVERY SINGLE DAMN MOVE OF YOUR KID AND NOT LET THEM BE BY THEMSELVES. 

You must think I don't have the right to say all this coz I never had a kid nor I am married.

Well, I asked mom everything about the above matters. Time has changed but it should not change you to be ignorant about your kid?!?!?!?!?! Using time has changed as an excuse?!?!?!?!! 

I still don't know if you really help our parents financially!!!!!! 

I'm sorry but I currently don't like your kid. I still hope she becomes a better person when she grows older.  I'm willing to take a risk that she wouldn't like me either when she's old.

As far as I know, my other brothers are more concerned about this. Ugh I hate your ignorance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS