Saturday, June 30, 2018

#492

I woke up feeling sad and shed a tear, because the times that have passed, you couldn’t get it back. 


This thought crossed my mind mainly because I couldn’t see my friends as I wish (even though I’m given freedom to). While they’re single and free and going out and about as they wish. 


After the talk with kak ya, I realise that things happen. You kinda need to let go of your need to meet your friends, even not on a regular basis. I realise that family is the closest. Easiest to meet too, insyaaAllah. I know my situation is different than kak ya’s. But I can take the good from her situation. 


Yet I know the closeness with my friends instead of siblings, makes the difference. Who else do I talk to in person. 


Maybe I’ll find my way back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes?

FREAKS